• Phase1: 24 ha (240,483 m2) - 49 registered lots, not segregated from the mother estate yet. (attached file). It would be segregate as soon as they are sold. Flat land, ready to develop.
• Phase 2: 40 ha (399,785 m2) additional land with more than 50% of flat terraces and soft, buildable hills with excellent views of the sea and mountains, reaching the Machuca River south of the property. (GOOGLE map attached)
• The newly cut inner road with the entrance with preview for the gate
• The AyA Facility in each lot (Costa Rican Institute of Aqueducts and Sewers) ready to be connected
• 3 own water wells, 2 duly registered, with high capacity searches (10 cc p / lt3) and 2 unregistered with the same capacity. The current availability of the water source, the property can register and operate its own ASADA at the time of development.
• Constant current maintenance of the land, cleaning of natural garbage and grass cut.
• Building permits issued by the Municipality of San Mateo
• Environmental study approved by SETENA (National Environmental Technical Secretariat), including land use. It takes more than 250 pages of information. We conducted this study for agricultural plots for the type of business we thought we would do. We have a regent who keeps this document in force.
But there is no problem of changing the condition from agricultural parcels to smaller lots because the Municipality of San Mateo still has no approved regulatory plan, and changes are allowed. The change of condition would last approximately from 1 to 3 month of time, because the general information is already ready.
• Cooperative attitude of the Municipality of San Mateo and availability of a single window to speed up the remaining procedures. The area really urges new developments.
• The farm has the following buildings:
- Excellent country style house, which can be used for administration and sales.
- 2 rustic cabins with the lake with tilapia from a natural spring,
- 1 white prefabricated house near to the main street, special for a builders' office,
- 1 old wooden house at the entrance, facing the main street, which needs improvement, and can be used for guards and external security.
- An out-of-use ranch, which was previously a tourist center, and which would serve for the campsite for workers, or warehouses in a future development. It has a swimming pool, meals area, large equipped kitchen and 14 bathrooms with showers. All needed the improvements.
• The farm has a very extensive plantation of cassava trees and mangoes of export quality, which between both plantations produce more than C 10,000,000 (each crop) in at least 2 crops per year. And the farm is apt to be rented for livestock, which eventually reduces the maintenance costs of grass and brush. It has fences throughout the farm and appliances to maintain salt and water deposits.