Naranjo is only 35 km, 22 miles, from San José and 20 km, 12.5 miles, from the main international airport.
The casino hotel with bar and restaurant has magic views is minutes from the main highway and has a liquor license to operate around the clock! That attracts a lot of after hour business, of course.
It’s currently operational and generating money. There are many ways to expand the business, particularly in the casino part because the license permits many more tables and machines. Rooms can be added as well.
Nowadays the licenses are difficult to get and only accessible for large hotels, many requirements need to be met. This one is an already one from before these requirements and will be renewed indefinitely. Of course the license is valuable, it is included in the price, estimated at about $1.5 million in itself.
The restaurant has fine dining as well as a regular menu, attracting people of all sorts from the area.
The hotel has independent cabana’s, a nice and private set up at accessible rates. There’s a great pool area, also attracting visitors.
This is a landmark in the area.
Anyone interested please make contact and receive more information, images, video’s, licenses, etc.
Here are some basics data;
• The property measures 19,249m2 almost 5 acres.
• The hotel has 20 rooms, 1 master suite, 2 junior suites plus 17 standard rooms.
• The wonderful building with very high ceilings, thatched roof etc measures about 400m2, about 3767ft2, to hold the restaurant, the casino, bar, dance hall, outside view terrace with tables.
• The pool has a rancho to attend to the clients
• There’s parking for 120+ cars.
• There’s a manager’s house.